Wire Rope Isolators
Welcome to Vibro/Dynamics, where we will find effective and excellent solutions for shock and vibration problems. We offer you a great collection of wire rope isolators, constructed of stranded steel cable and contained between metal bars. The isolators’ design is chosen carefully to maximize the quality performance starting with the flexing of the cable loops that function as a spring, and the friction between the cable wires and strands that provides damping. Wire rope isolates are ideal for combined shock and vibration thanks to their large multidirectional deflection capabilities and high non-linear damping ratios. Moreover, our products can last a lifetime with quality performance and mechanism protection.
Ideal for adherence to standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-DTL-901E, and MIL-S-167.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Insulation and restraint in all axes
- Combined isolation of shock and vibration
- High inherent damping
- Very wide temperature range, from -200 ° C to 350 ° C
- Long product lifetime with no maintenance
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, seawater, ozone, radioactivity, and UV light
- Unique mounting versatility
- Widest product range in the industry, from 0.04 “to 2” diameter wire rope
- Highly customizable
- Quick and inexpensive prototyping