Wire Rope Isolators Axycal Isolator
Axycal isolators are multidirectional wire rope isolators that provide protection against shock and vibration, especially for lightweight, delicate equipment.
- All metal multidirectional wire role isolator
- Combined shock and vibration isolation from 15 Hz upwards
- Interface: one fixture point to equipment and foundation
- Exceptional reliability and lifetime
- Static loading per isolator: 0.35 ozf to 4.4 lbf
- Damping ratio: 5-10% (viscous equivalent)
- Defense Industry
- Oil Research
A large range of models are available, suitable for orientation in compression and shear/roll.