Wire Rope Isolators Full Helical
Full helical isolators are multidirectional wire rope isolators that provide protection against shock and vibration, especially during transport and handling of sensitive equipment in harsh climatic and/or mechanical environments.
- All metal multidirectional wire rope isolator
- Combined shock and vibration isolation from 5 Hz upwards
- Interface : two or four fixture points to equipment and foundation
- Exceptional reliability and lifetime
- Superior temperature range: -290 ° F to + 570 ° F
- Static loading per isolator: 0.22 lbf to 17 kipf
- Damping ratio: 15-25% (viscous equivalent)
- Defense Industry
- Oil Research
A large range of models are available, suitable for orientation in compression/tension, compression/tension at 45 degrees, shear, or roll. Isolator height and width can be customized for optimal performance for your application.