Wire Rope Isolators Polycal
Polycal isolators are multidirectional wire rope isolators that provide protection against shock and vibration, especially during transport and handling of sensitive equipment in harsh climatic and/or mechanical environments.
- All metal multidirectional wire rope isolator
- Combined shock and vibration isolation from 5 Hz upwards
- Interface : one fixture point to equipment and two fixture points to foundation (reversible)
- Exceptional reliability and lifetime
- Superior temperature range: -290 ° F to + 570 ° F
- Static loading per isolator: 0.22 lbf to 1.1 kipf
- Damping ratio: 15-25% (viscous equivalent)
- Defense Industry
- Oil Research
A large range of models are available, suitable for orientation in compression/tension, compression/tension at 45 degrees, shear, or roll.