Vibration Isolation Materials VibraFoam
A moisture resistant polyetherurethane cellular foam vibration isolation material available in sheets or strips for full surface application between structural components. 13 standard types of Vibrafoam materials of different thickness, density and capacity characteristics available for a wide range of applications. Standard product colors indicate product characteristics.
- Near linear load deflection characteristics.
- Minimum compression set (<5%) even after peak loading.
- Color coded for simple identification.
- (13) standard products of different density and thickness.
- Oil and fluid resistant.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Used in residential, office and commercial buildings.
- Temperature application range -22°F to -158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- UV and ozone resistant
- Very good elongation values, tear strength, and resilience.