Coil Spring Isolators VS Spring Isolators
Vibro/Dynamics Lo/Tuned™ spring isolators feature a low frequency (2-3 Hz) design that is extremely effective in protecting sensitive areas from incoming vibration and shock. These spring isolators greatly reduce the transmission of vibration and shock produced by high-speed machinery.
Lo/Tuned™ Spring Mounts come with either material or viscous damping, and an optional
built-in leveling feature is also available.
- Internal precision leveling feature available for fast and easy leveling.
- Viscous (VSX) and material damping (VSM) available
- Viscous damping is best suited for machines that pass through resonance slowly and have large out-of-balances inertia forces relative to machine weight, or whose speed is close to resonance
- Material damping is best suited for machines that have small out-of-balance forces relative to machine weight, pass through resonance quickly, and operate at a speed at least 1.5 times the natural frequency of the isolator
- Rugged design for long effective product life
- High quality elastomer cushion creates uniform contact between isolator and foundation, and isolates high frequency coil spring material resonance
- Customization available to meet demands of any application
- High speed presses
- Turret punch presses
- Dynamically balanced presses
- Generators, compressors, pumps
- Measuring equipment
- Isolated foundations
- Textile machinery
- HVAC equipment
- Gear shapers and hobbers
- Other high-speed machinery with low inertia force